Popular Posts

Posted by : KillZoneZ Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello Unturned Players and visitors of our Fansite!

I am currently having trouble to keep the Unturned's Available Servers List updated because I can't keep testing the servers up every 5 minutes, so that's why i'm hiring new people to help me with it.

All you have to do is find available servers IP and send them to me trough steam chat, and, once in a while, (When i ask you to), you test all the IP's on the post and see if they are still working.

As a reward for it i can't really give you anything except the opportunity of working with a friendly Staff and community!

If you are interested please contact me at Steam (thebzonez)

See You Around!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Unturned Fansite - Unturned Fansite - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -